|Latin Name: ||vaccinium macrocarponl. |
|Plant Source: ||Fruit |
|Appearance: ||Purple Red or Brown Red Powder |
|CAS： ||84082-34-8 |
|Specification: ||4:1, 36:1, 5%-70% PAC |
Cranberry is also called the tendril blueberries, cranberries, cranberry. Cranberries are a group of evergreen dwarf shrubs or trailing vines in the subgenus Oxycoccus of the genus Vaccinium. Cranberry juice powder is made from fresh cranberry (Oxycoccos), adopt the advanced spray drying technology. Cranberry powder is a natural anti-bacterial and a powerful antioxidant. Cranberry fruit powder contains of vitamin C, fiber and vitamin E, vitamin K, manganese, a large array of phytonutrients and other natural plant chemicals which can help to protect the body from harmful free radicals and offer anti-inflammatory and cancer-preventing properties.
1. Prevent the cardiovascular diseases;
2. Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
3. A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat;
4. A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, withits antiphlogistic and bactericidal action;
5. Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
1.Be used as flavoring ingredients such as a fruit juice and jam sauce.
2.Be used for medical health care.