|Latin Name:||Serenoa repens (bartram) small.|
Saw palmetto is a small hardy fan palm whose stem usually remains below ground or runs just along the surface. The fruits are round, black when ripe and about an inch in diameter.
The fatty acid is a carboxylic acid with a long aliphatic tail (chain), which is either saturated or unsaturated. Fatty acids are important sources of fuel because, when metabolized, they yield large quantities of ATP. Many cell types can use either glucose or fatty acids for this purpose. In particular, heart and skeletal muscle prefer fatty acids. Despite long-standing assertions to the contrary, the brain can use fatty acids as a source of fuel in addition to glucose and ketone bodies.
1. Saw Palmetto Extract inhibits androgen and estrogen receptor activity and helps both men and women to balance hormones.
2. Saw Palmetto Extract cure inflammation: herb helps treat bladder inflammation and helps with urinary flow.
3. Saw Palmetto Extract for women: Women also use Saw Palmetto herb to stimulate breast enlargement and also to treat uterine irritability.
4. Saw Palmetto Extract is also used to treat impotence, frigidity, and also used as an aphrodisiac. Some new evidence shows that Saw Palmetto may also help with thyroid deficiencies.
5. Saw Palmetto Extract is used to clear chest congestion, treat coughs.
1. As the treatment drugs for anti-BPH and shrinking vein, it is widely used in the field of pharmaceutical.
2. As the additive of health medicines for inhibiting prostate hyperplasia, anti-bacterial, building muscle, anti-mucous, diuretic drugs, it is widely used in health industry.
3. Because of its antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-radiation, whitening and moisturizing multiple roles, it is widely used in the field of cosmetics.